Tx Tracks by TransDiesel are rubber tracks suitable for 1.7 to 10 tonne compact excavators.
Our Tx Tracks range meet OEM specifictaions with guaranteed quality leading to greater strength, durability and longevity.
Distinctive Features of the J-type Continuous TX Rubber Track
• No joint, 40% more longitudinal strength than traditional overlapping rubber track.
• Continuous wound steel cold incorporated in the single heat mould process.
• Less likely to stretch and fail when over stressed.
• Vulcanising temperature and factory humidity optimised for inherent track quality.
• Backed by a pro rata 12 month warranty
Suppliers (including Yanmar) have designed their machines to be as narrow as possible while still maintaining stability. The offset centre style of tracks are a big part of this achievement. Our Tx Tracks offer a staggered block pattern which is an all round tread pattern for most use cases.
T BAR TRACTION TRACKS. Heavy Duty T shaped tread. Available on both wide and narrow fitments
Toughened steel pins linked by continuously wound high tensile steel vable encased in
an advanced abrasion-resistant rubber layer.
Premium steel pin design ensures smooth running of track rollers and increased comfort for the operator.
Interlocking steel link features prevent de-tracking issues even when used on demanding terrains.
ADVANCED NATURAL RUBBER COMPOUNDS
High natural rubber content offers increased durability and performance.
Available Tx Tracks
|YANMAR EXCAVATOR||PART NUMBER||SIZE|
*Suitable for Yanmar and other selected compact excavator brands